The Colorado Springs Airport provides essential transportation services to our community and will remain open to serve those who need to travel. If community members are traveling for essential business, to care for family members, to return home or to pick up/drop off someone at the Airport, just know that we are here for you.
As the COVID-19 public health emergency remains fluid, COS will continue to work with local and state agencies to ensure that COS continues to follow all recommended practices and procedures from the CDC. We have incorporated several measures within our facility to help prevent the spread of disease and increase education and awareness. This includes:
- Additional hand sanitizing stations strategically placed throughout the Airport.
- Increased cleaning frequencies of all flat surfaces like handrails, elevators and bathrooms.
- Educational information provided by the CDC is available throughout our facility.
While airport concessions are exempt from Governor’s Order Number 20-22, the health and well-being of our passengers and employees is our priority and recent changes have been put in place temporarily closing or reducing the hours of some Airport concessionaires and amenities.
- Novo Coffee – temporarily closed
- Bristol Taproom – temporarily closed
- jetBox – temporarily closed
- CNBC – temporarily closed
- Liquid Provisions – temporarily closed
- Springs Marketplace – temporarily closed
- Valet parking operations will be temporarily suspended for out-bound travelers.
- Both long-term and short-term lots are available for travelers, however shuttle service is not operational at this time.
- Mortgage Solutions Financial™ Premier Lounge will be temporarily closed until further notice.
- Premier Lounge members will be able to park in short-term parking at no cost and are instructed to use a manned booth when exiting to have their ticket validated.
Stay updated on all food and retail services HERE
Stay updated on parking and transportation HERE